The X32 40-Channel, 25-Bus Digital Mixing Console from Behringer provides a wealth of features in a compact design, ideal for professional live and recording applications. The mixer features 32 fully programmable MIDAS-designed mic preamps. The Main LCR (left, center, right) channels, 16 mix busses, and 6 independent matrix mix busses all have 6-band parametric EQs and integrated dynamics processing for excellent sonic tailoring capabilities.
The mixer has 16 analog XLR outputs, as well as 6 balanced line-level 1/4" Aux inputs and outputs and two 1/4" headphone jacks. The talkback section allows you to communicate with the integrated mic or an external mic. The mixer also has a pair of AES50 ports that feature KLARK TEKNIK SuperMAC networking capability for use with 48-channel digital snakes for ultra-low jitter and latency. The system also has an integrated expansion port that ships with a 32 x 32 XUF FireWire/USB audio card installed.
The built-in Virtual FX offers 8 true-stereo FX slots that deliver high-end simulations of popular processors, such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS, etc. The integrated high-power 40-bit floating-point DSP system delivers "unlimited" dynamic range, no internal overload, and near-zero latency between inputs and outputs for top-quality performance. The mixer also has 6 mute groups and 8 DCA groups on 8 dedicated faders for easy access.
The intuitive interface offers tremendous ease-of-use with a dedicated channel strip section that has direct-access controls. There is also a high-resolution 7" color TFT display with associated controls and individual RGB backlit graphic LCDs on every channel. The unit has 25 motorized 100mm faders for extensive user-definable control.
The system has a USB flash connector to provide file storage for uncompressed recordings, show presets, and system updates. There are also connections that support the P-16 personal monitoring system, AES/EBU stereo digital outputs, and MIDI. Adjustable line delays are available on all of the physical inputs and outputs.
Other features of the X32 include networked remote control or show setups with the included remote editor software via USB and Ethernet ports. You can even conveniently handle the scene management duties of complex productions. All of these features are packed into a compact and durable enclosure to ensure a long life of professional use.
- 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 32 Midas-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 25 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 16 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via AES50 ports, featuring Klark Teknik’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer's P-16 Personal Monitoring System* plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- 1-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany