Perfect for small events, nightclubs, drama schools, corporate and medium-sized live events, WorkPro's LightShark Series is a new concept in lighting control systems that combines the versatility of the software solutions with the ergonomics, built-in interfacing, and physical usability of a hardware console.
LightShark Series is the first ever hardware lighting console range to offer a wireless, web-based control UI from any smart device like a smartphone, tablet or computer, combined with physical faders, encoders and an independent DMX engine.
- RDM/DMX streaming device
- 2 inputs, 2 outputs.
- Compatible with LightShark and any other ArNet compatible desk
- LS .wing can be set up as:
- 1-Lightshark Fader Wing
- 2- OSC & UDP Programmable controller
- 3- MIDI Console
- 4- Remote controller.
- Designed for fast programming, avoiding repetitive tasks
- Supports DMX-512, Art-Net, ACN, MIDI, UDP, OSC and HTTP
- Multi-touch UI: Allows multiple touch events simultaneously
- 8 DMX universes: 4096 channels to manage a complete show
- Edit your own fixture library with support for virtual modes
- WIFI and 100/1000 Ethernet
- Supports OSC control software or a MIDI console connection
- 10 main playbacks: 10 main playback faders
- 20 virtual playbacks: manage 30 playbacks in total
- Manual crossfade: Jump quickly between cues
- Cross-platform: No matter the OS, it is web based
- Built-in web server app, pre-loaded instantly in the web client
- Extended Cue memory: Up to 1200 cues
- Fanning function: Quick access to fanning
- Built-in FX engine: More than 20 customizable effects
- Submaster FX size & speed: Accurate effect control
- RGB & CMY Color Picker: Adjust the color with just a click
- Unlimited user palettes gives you a lot of possibilities
- Customizable Executors window: Ultrafast cue triggering
- Internal event scheduler: Useful for architectural applications
Prices do not include taxes.