If you have registered an account on this website, you can earn Credit Points which, as the name implies, you can use and spend as credit against orders you are placing here.
Earning Credit Points
- You earn Credit Points for all on-line product purchases under your account in our webstore, except when paying with existing points.
- Every 1 (one) Singapore Dollar (S$) spent on products earns you 1 (one) Credit Point.
- Expenses such as, but not limited to, shipping/delivery do not qualify for earning points.
You can always view the balance of your earned Credit Points in your account page.
Spending Credit Points
- Each Credit Point is worth the equivalent of S$ 0.01. For example, 1000 points are worth the equivalent of S$ 10.00.
- You can pay up to 50% of the total value of an order with Credit Points.
- If the value of your Credit Points balance is greater than the points spent, the exceeding points remain in your account and can be used with another order.
- Credit Points may not be used in combination with coupons or other discounts.
Good to know:
- Credit Points can not be earned or spent without a registered account or when checking out as guest, are not transferable, and can not be paid out in other forms or used in other transactions.
- Credit Points spending is always final and irrevocable. There is no refund of points or other merits in case of customer's erratic points spending, non-payment of remaining amounts, return of products, or cancellation of orders.
- If we have to cancel an order due to circumstances on our side, we may – solely at our discretion – restore points spent back into customer's account.
- The Credit Points programme in its entirety, as well as any individual component of it, is a voluntary "good will" offer. There is no right which could make any of it enforceable by you. We may alter or cease the Credit Points program, exclude products or customers, or revoke points at any time without prior warning.
- We can not be held responsible for any human or system errors or faults.
(v2.0 – 22 May 2020)