Now shipping all over Asia-Pacific, Cloud Microphones' range of Cloudlifters are even more accessible. Fast shipping and lifetime warranty coverage applies for all products purchased through authorised dealer channels.
What is a Cloudlifter? Why do I need it? Essentially, it's all about gain and impedance. Some of your favourite microphones are low-output, which can be challenging due to the gain and impedance requirements. The Cloudlifter solves this problem by providing passive microphones with an enormous (up to +25dB) ultra-clean boost, while properly loading the microphone's transformer for optimal performance.
AVLFX / Loud Technologies Asia is the official exclusive distributor for the Asia-Pacific region.
- 1x Mic Input
- Variable Impedance 150 Ohms to 15 kOhms
- HPF Variable from 20 Hz to 200 Hz
- +12 dB or +25 dB Gain Settings
- 2x Mic Input
- Improves Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- Use with Passive Dynamic & Ribbon Mics
- +25 dB of Clean, Transparent Gain
Prices do not include taxes.