- Compensates for signal loss over long coaxial cable runs
- Can compensate for up to 10dB of cable attenuation
- Can be powered by power output from your receiver/distributor
- Includes DC power adapter
- 2 can be cascaded (jumper not included)
- 2 are required for diversity applications
- Includes wall-mount adapter
- One BNC antenna in and two BNC out, or two BNC antennas in and one BNC out.
- R1 channel passes 12V DC if DC over coax is provided.
- For Wireless Mics & In-Ear Monitors
- 15 to 2700 MHz Wideband Scanning Range
- Save/Load Presets for Fast Setup
- One-Click 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Analyzer
- Internal Rechargeable 16-Hour Battery
- Frequency & Power Visualizations via LCD
- Selectable 25 dB Low-Noise Amplifier
- Selectable 30 dB Input Attenuator
- Includes UHF Whip Antenna & USB Cable
- Includes Carrying Case
Prices do not include taxes.