Information we collect
A. Information related to your interaction with AVLFX and the Offerings and communicating the Offerings
Account creation and contact information
We collect information about you when you (a) create an account on the Website to use the Services and (b) otherwise provide contact information to us via email, mail, phone or through our Offerings, including the form on the "Contact us" page on the Website. This information you provide may include your first and last name, email address, phone number, and billing/shipping addresses. Please see also section "B. Customer data" here below.
Technical, usage and location information
We may collect information when you interact with our advertisements and other content on third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites. This may include information such as "Likes", profile information gathered from social networking sites or the fact that you viewed or interacted with our content.
We consider your privacy and data protection rights, collect your personal data only within our legitimate interests, and ensure that the way our Offerings work don't materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
B. Customer data
You may submit various types of information and data into the Services for purchasing and processing purposes ("Customer Data"). Customer Data may include, without limitation, (a) personal information such as name, email address, phone number, billing and shipping addresses, and (b) information contained in communications and transactions between you and us.
We will only use, disclose and otherwise process Customer Data for the purposes set forth in your agreement with us for the provisioning of the Services ("Terms & Conditions").
We collect, process and store Customer Data to perform our Services under our Terms & Conditions. Without this information, we wouldn't be able to provide our Offerings to you. We also process Customer Data to pursue our legitimate interests under our Terms & Conditions. We consider your privacy and data protection rights, process your personal data only within our legitimate interests, and ensure that the way our Offerings work don't materially impact your rights, freedom or interests.
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website, mobile app or use an online platform. Cookies are widely used by on-line service providers to facilitate and help to make the interaction between users and websites, mobile apps and on-line platforms faster and easier, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by this Website are called "first-party cookies". Cookies set by parties other than this Website are called "third-party cookies". Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website and/or mobile app and/or platform (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognise your computer or device both when it visits the website and/or mobile app and/or platform in question and also when it visits certain other websites and/or mobile apps and/or platforms.
Some cookies ("session cookies") are stored temporarily and are deleted as soon as you close your browser or when the session ends. Other temporary cookies are stored longer, such as when you add products to the shopping cart or click "understood & agreed" in our cookie notice. Some cookies, such as for analytics, are persistent and stored indefinitely, unless you clear them in your browser.
We use first-party and third-party cookies for several reasons. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Website to operate, for example, for the shopping cart to work, or while you are logged in to your account. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our visitors and customers to enhance the experience and Offerings on our Website. Third-parties serve cookies through our Website for analytics and other purposes.
You have the right to decide whether to accept, block or delete cookies. You can set or amend your web browser controls to accept or block cookies, and use your browser controls to delete existing cookies. As the means by which you can block cookies through your web browser controls vary from browser to browser, please refer to your browser's help menu for more information. If you choose to block cookies, you may still visit our Website, though the Offerings may cease to function properly and certain areas may be inaccessible.
How we use the information we collect
- To provide, maintain and improve the Offerings and our other products and services, including to operate certain features and functionality of the Offerings (for example, by remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during this or subsequent visits);
- to process your enquiries and otherwise deliver customer service;
- to process your orders and payments, we share and use your information as described in the following sections here below;
- to control unauthorised use or abuse of the Offerings and our other products and services, or otherwise detect, investigate or prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- to analyse trends, administer or optimise the Offerings, monitor usage or traffic patterns (including to track users' movements around the Offerings) and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole;
- to communicate directly with you, including by sending you news, promotions and special offers or information about new products and services. Your opt-out options for promotional communications are described in the section "Your rights and choices" here below; and
Sharing your information with third parties
- We may share your personal information with our parent companies and subsidiaries;
- we may share your personal information with third-party service providers to permit such parties to provide services that help us with our business activities, which may include assisting us with marketing, advertising our product/service offerings, or providing, maintaining and improving the features and functionality of the Offerings, among other things. For example, we may provide personal information to our service providers
- such as courier services and freight forwarders for order fullfilment and shipments,
- for hosting and maintenance of the Website and other IT systems,
- for direct emailing of our news or notifications of our product/service offerings,
- for accounting and necessary legal proceedings.
- We may share your personal information when we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce our Terms & Conditions, including investigation of potential violations thereof, or (c) protect against imminent harm to our rights, property or safety, or that of our customers or the public as required or permitted by law;
- we may share your personal information with third parties (including our service providers and government entities) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security or technical issues;
- we may share your Payment Information to process your payments or refunds, as further described in the section "Payment Information" here below;
- we may share and/or transfer your personal information if we become involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets; and
- we may share your personal information with a third party if we have your explicit consent to do so.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties for other purposes. Such information does not identify you individually, but may include usage, viewing and technical information such as the types of Offerings our visitors and customers generally use, the configuration of their computers, and performance metrics related to the use of Offerings which we collected through our technology. If we are required under applicable law to treat such information as personal information, then we will only disclose it as described above. Otherwise we may disclose such information for any reason.
Credit card information
Bank account information
When you make a purchase on the Offerings with payment via bank transfer or PayNow, the bank account information you provide as part of your Payment Information is collected and processed by our bank DBS Bank Ltd. We do not store your full bank account information, unless required for refunds.
Other access to, or disclosure of, your information
Your rights and choices
We may provide you with the opportunity to opt out of having your personal information used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. If you decide to opt out, we may not be able to provide our Offerings or certain features of the Offerings to you.
If you no longer wish to receive our news or promotional emails, you may opt out of receiving them by following the instructions included on such communications or on the Offerings. Please note, however, that you may be unable to opt out of certain service-related communications.
You can remove or block certain cookies using the settings in your browser, but the Offerings may cease to function properly if you do so. For more information, please see the section "Cookies" here above.
How we respond to "do not track" signals
Your web browser may have a "do not track" setting which, when enabled, causes your browser to send a "do not track" HTTP header file or "signal" to each site you visit. At present, our Offerings do not respond to this type of signal.
Data subject rights
You can access, rectify, erase, restrict or object to our processing of your personal information at any time by emailing our Data Protection Officer via the Contact page, directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to the address here below. If you are unsatisfied with the response you have the right to lodge a complaint with your supervisory authority.
Accessing and updating your personal information
When you use the Offerings, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information through the Account page, where you may access, review or, if it is inaccurate, correct, update or change your information at any time. If you are unable to use the Website, log in to your account, or to delete such information if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes, please send us your request via the Contact page, by emailing us at email@example.com, or by mail to the address here below, with your name and the information requested to be changed or removed. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort (for instance, requests concerning information residing in backups), jeopardize the privacy of others, would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort.
Please note that if you cease using the Service or we terminate your access to the Service in accordance with our Terms & Conditions, you may no longer have the ability to access or update your information on the Website.
We may retain your information as necessary for our business and legitimate interests, comply with our legal obligations or resolve disputes. Note that your information may remain in our systems even if you cease using the Offerings or we terminate your access to the Offerings.
No children under the age of 16
AVLFX does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, you may not attempt to register for the Offerings or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, phone number, or email address. In the event that we confirm that we have collected personal information from someone under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information promptly. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under 16 and believe that we might have any information from or about such child, please contact us via the Contact page, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to the address here below.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We maintain a variety of appropriate technical and organisational safeguards to protect your personal information. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you, or in order to do their jobs. Further, we have implemented reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect personal information about you. When you enter sensitive information (such as your password), we encrypt that information in transit using industry-standard TLS/SSL encryption technology. No method of transmission over the Internet, method of electronic storage or other security methods are one hundred percent secure. Therefore, while we strive to use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this Website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to you and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that your personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
Loud Technologies Asia Pte Ltd
Data Protection Officer
50, Serangoon North Ave 4
First Centre #07-03
(v1.1 – 22 May 2020)