Warranty & Returns
Our standard limited warranty:
12 months from invoice date
– unless explicitly stated otherwise in the item description
Our limited warranty covers against defects in material and workmanship by the manufacturer. Under normal use and service, every hardware portion of the product shall be free from physical defects in material and workmanship.
If a product does not operate as warranted throughout the warranty period, we shall, at our option and expense except for transportation costs, repair or replace the defective product or part, or deliver to the customer an equivalent product or part to replace the defective item. Replaced products will become our property. Replacement products may be new or refurbished.
We are not liable in any way for any damage caused by defects, repairs or replacements, neither directly nor indirectly, including, but not limited to, loss of income, loss of data on any computer or storage device, or damage to other assets or third parties.
Our warranty is not transferable and valid only for the person or entity who originally purchased the product from us.
Other warranties, or warranty periods, may be promoted by other sources. However, as the manufacturer's agent in Singapore and other countries, only the limited warranty and warranty period defined here is what we provide for Singapore and other countries we sell to.
In some circumstances, warranty extensions may be available at an extra cost.
- the product has not been purchased from us, or
- the warranty period has expired, or
- the warranty label or seal is broken or has been removed, or
- the serial number label is missing or unrecognizable, or
- the product has been modified or repaired by any unauthorised service centre or personnel, or
- the defect was caused by abuse or improper use not conforming to product manual instructions, or environmental conditions more severe than those specified in the manual and specification, or
- the defect was caused by Force Majeure, such as acts of God, flood, lightning, earthquake, war, vandalism, theft, power brownouts, sags or peaks.
For us to be able to determine if a defect is covered by our warranty, and to eventually perform repair or replacement, you'll need to return the item to us, and the following return policy applies.
Under this policy, returns are defined as you sending or delivering products purchased from us back for the purpose of
- warranty repair or replacement, within the product's warranty period (12 months from invoice date unless stated otherwise), or
- refund or exchange, within 10 days from invoice date.
Returns for other purposes or beyond the specified periods are not possible and will be refused.
Please do not send or bring a return item to us unless explicitly requested to do so per our written instructions!
To be able to accept your return, we require a valid receipt or proof of purchase indicating full details of the order, invoice number, purchase date, and the reason for the return. Please note that "change of mind" or similar is not a valid reason for refunds or exchanges.
Upon our acceptance, you will be directed to fill in an RMA form (Return Material Authorisation) to obtain an RMA number from us and instructions where to ship or deliver the item to.
Any returns without a valid RMA number or sent to the wrong address will result in them being rejected upon delivery or storage charges being levied.
When returning an item, in any case and for both ways, you are responsible for all matters of transportation, including the cost of shipping/delivery, handling fees and, if the item is located outside of Singapore, also all paperwork and expenses for border-crossing, and either way.
We recommend you to puchase transport insurance as we will not be responsible for loss or damage in transit.
Transportation and related costs are non-refundable and non-reimburseable, including all costs for shipping or delivery of repaired items or replacements/exchanges to you, means any transportation cost borne by us will be invoiced to you or, in case of refund or exchange, deducted from your refund or credit.
Once we have received and inspected your returned item, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your returned item and notifying you of approval or rejection of your warranty claim or refund/exchange request. If approved, we will process your return.
In case of refund/exchange:
- Products marked as "no refund" or "not refundable" in the product description.
- "Clearance Sales" products, such as "Must go" or "ex Demo".
- Consumable products, such as lamps or liquids.
- Software products downloaded or opened or unsealed.
- Products from which the serial number has been removed.
- Coupons, vouchers or gift cards.
To be eligible for a refund or exchange, your item must not be one of the list above, be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in its original packaging.
If eligible and approved: within a reasonable number of working days, a credit will be applied; depending on exchange or refund, either to your customer account with us, or via the original method of your payment. We do not entertain requests for refund to anyone else than the original purchaser or through any payment method other than what was originally employed for payment of the order.
Any expenses, such as fees for bank transfer, must be borne by you, the beneficiary.
In certain cases only partial credits may be granted, such as, but not limited to, if any item, or part/accessory thereof, is not in its original condition, damaged or missing.
Please allow time for the credit to be processed by us and the institutions involved.
If you have not received a refund after several days, please verify how you had made your original payment and check accordingly, for example your bank or credit card statement. Eventually consider enquiring their processing time.
Should more than 14 days have passed since our approval, then please contact us.
(v1.0 – 15 June 2019)