The RF Explorer Pro Audio Edition from RF Venue is a handheld RF spectrum analyzer offering customizable, user-friendly functionality for managing and monitoring wireless audio devices such as receivers, transmitters, wireless mics, and IEMs. Frequency coordination and interference detection is easy and within budget for venues large and small, live and installed. The backlit LCD shows frequency and power visualizations of the RF environment to simplify identification of third-party RF sources that can wreak havoc on an event.
With a wide 15 to 2700 MHz scanning range and a one-click 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi analyzer, the RF Explorer Pro Audio Edition is ideal for troubleshooting a variety of wireless signals. Efficiently optimize input levels with the configurable input stage, which offers three paths including a 25 dB low-noise amplifier, a 30 dB input attenuator, and a direct route. Save and load presets for fast configuration in different venues.
Power the RF Explorer Pro Audio Edition via the internal rechargeable 16-hour battery or a USB connection. It includes a shielded USB cable, one UHF articulating whip antenna, and a carrying case.
- Compact, portable RF spectrum analyzer ideal for use in troubleshooting, optimizing, and commissioning wireless systems
- 50-Ohm BNC input designed to interface directly with wireless audio systems and accessories such as remote antennas, antenna distribution systems, or RF-over-fiber modules
- Modes include peak max, hold, normal, overwrite, and average
- Auto-configurable resolution bandwidth (RBW)
- Marker with selectable peak or manual mode
- LCD screen with adjustable backlighting
- LCD shows power, frequency, USB/battery status, sweeps per second, DSP mode, and more
- Easy operation via front-panel buttons
- Compatible with RF Venue's Vantage Mac OS X software as well as multiple Windows applications