The MQX-2150 dual channel, 15 band 2/3 octave graphic equalizer features constant Q circuitry, with a 3% center frequency accuracy, and covers a frequency range of 25Hz to 16kHz. The unit utilizes the same electronics as the GQX series, but in a more compact design. The sliders are 25mm center detent, with a selectable boost/cut range, while the center detented position of every fader acts as an on/off switch for its filter, to minimize any possible degradation to signal noise levels.
The unit provides active balanced input and output connections, fixed high pass filters, clip level indicators, a bypass switch for each channel and an internal power supply. The individual filters of the MQX-2150 are Wein-bridge type, and connected in a summing circuit optimized for minimum filter interaction and constant bandwidth at any slider setting. Boost and cut characteristics are fully symmetrical. The XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors use active balanced, low noise circuitry. The input level control covers a wide range, thus allowing the unit to work with a variety of signal levels.
The MQX-2150 may be used in a variety of applications such as live sound, recording studios, instrument racks, as well as any conventional fixed installation environment.
- Dual channel 15 band 2/3 octave graphic equalizer
- Precision Wein-bridge filters for accurate response and low distortion
- Constant-Q filtering with low ripple and accurate response near the "flat" setting
- 25mm center detent sliders
- Selectable boost/cut range of 6dB or 15dB
- Variable high-pass filters
- Variable input level controls
- Clip level indicatorsActive balanced input and output connections